We have included a number of new Haxe 4 features as well as increased the responsiveness of IDEA when editing Haxe sources.
You can pick it up at the usual places:
- Inside of the IntelliJ IDE: Find it in your menus: `File -> Settings… -> Plugins -> Haxe Toolkit`
- On github. (https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/intellij-haxe/releases/tag/1.1)
- On JetBrains’ plugin repository.
1.1 (HaxeFoundation release)
- Added support of haxe 4 syntax “enum abstract”.
- Add support of final syntax introduced in Haxe 4.
- Add support of new function types syntax introduced in Haxe 4.
- Increased responsiveness in UI, annotations, and other operations that look up type information by a factor of 10.
- Now infers generic types from map and array literals. (e.g. [“this” => “yours”] is Map).
- Now resolves typedefs to underlying types. (e.g. `var v:Null` is resolved as a `String` type.)
- Now propagates type parameters (generics) properly through typedefs.
- Now resolves types when used with array access (e.g. `map.length` no longer marked as errors).
- Now infers types of methods without specific typing (e.g. `map.get(0).length` no longer marked as errors).
- Added support of read/write access separation for “find usages”.
- Inspections for non-haxe files disabled. (Issue #875)
- Fixed recognizing type of “this” expression.
- Fixed bug when physical variables were marked as not real.
- Fixed searching of interface implementations and inheritance hierarchy.
- Added find usages support for constructors. (Issue #530)
- Fixed find usages support for properties.
- Add completion dropdown when ‘:’ is typed and a type is expected.
- Fix of support of explicit abstract forwards. Now fields and methods that have not been forwarded will not be resolved as valid.
- Fixed recognition of standard types.
- Fixed NPE that occurred if current project sdk was not properly configured.
- Fix indents for anonymous structures fields and extends list.
- Fix indents for fat arrow expressions.
- Fix parsing of anonymous type with empty body.
- Add anonymous types in anonymous types support.
- Add anonymous structures names support.
- Added chained anonymous fields recognition.
- Add proper generics propagation for anonymous structures, typedefs and classes.
- Add generic constraint support.
- Add Null<T> support.
- Add proper from-to declaration support, types infer and compatibility checks.
- Fix referenced var-init support check.
- Automatically change references when moving a class across packages.
- Add super() call when generating override methods.
- Generate module and automatically set up SDK, libraries, and run configurations on “Import project from sources.”
- Create “Hello World” example as initial content for new projects.
- Auto-open Main.hx when creating a new module.