Today, we released version 0.11.1 of the IntelliJ-Haxe plugin. You can pick it up in JetBrains plugin repository, or on github.
This is primarily a bug-fix version, but you will likely be happy about seeing these fixed:
- Check for and halt type resolution when a cyclical/recursive definition is found.
- Address some freezes by delaying use of indices until indexing is complete.
- Speed haxelib syncing (and stop unnecessary re-indexing). (Regression)
- Fix freezes by fixing some multi-threading issues and other exceptions being thrown.
- Speed up parsing of arrow functions.
- Add Haxe-specific double-click selection logic for strings and comments. (Issue #212)
- Reroute debugging informational errors to the status bar instead of modal dialogs.
- Fix compilation halting on “- Link” informational messages.
- Add neko and haxelib directories to the path when building projects (for all platforms; used to be OSX-only).
- Fix multi-platform build issues (for the plugin, particularly affects Windows builds).
Take a test drive and tell us what you think! We love to hear from you.