I did lots of things this last month, but for a number of reasons I did not get a release out the door. That’s my first goal, but it requires that I get Flash debugging working again for projects that are not OpenFL-based. In my attempt to fix debugging for OpenFL last month, I broke it in other ways. Once that’s fixed, I’ll get the next release out and get moving on other things.
Speaking of that feature-test build I made last month, did anybody test it? I haven’t heard anything, so “No news is good news,” I guess.
For my sponsors:
– More work on collapsible regions
– Fixes to error message parsing.
– Proper Map initialization. (e.g. Understand [ “one” => 1, “two” => 2] as a Map instead of an Array.)
– More changes to Flash Debugging. (Incomplete)
Other things I worked on:
– Added C#-style regions to recognized region folding markers.
– Fixed a couple of NPEs.
Things the community contributed:
– Allow resolving of Enum values.
– Added Enum values to completion lists.
– Some tweaks to import optimizations.
– Added folding for documentation comments.
Next months goals (same as last month :/ ):
– Fix Flash debugging for non-OpenFL projects.
– Make a release.
– 2017.3 support and bugs fixed.
– More work toward parsing and syncing project files, leading to the automatic managing of compiler conditional definitions.
Have a great month, everybody!!