We’ve got a new release for you, with a more stable product and improved usability. Take a look at our notable changes:
- Support IDEA 2017.1
- Include completions from the compiler. (Better typing — and results when the plug-in can’t figure things out.)
- Better handling of type parameters, including following types through multiple levels.
- Correct parsing of compiler conditionals; allows for more complete typing information.
- Better ability to resolve types. (Including inside of loops.)
- Better handling of constructors, including parameter type hints (tooltips).
Give this release a spin and tell us what you think! We would love to hear from you.
The full change log:
0.11.0: (community release)
- Support IDEA 2017.1
- Add parsing support for “Arrow Functions.”
- Better recovery of parsing errors in function parameter lists.
- Fixed exceptions occurring when adding libraries, so auto-adding will work again.
- Delay using project indexes until scanning is complete.
- Proper resolution of constructors (‘new’).
- Display parameter tip text when creating new object instantiations.
- Better parsing of shift-and-assign operators.
- Now correctly resolves variables declared in ‘for’ statements when the iterated type is parameterized. (Issue #528)
- Resolve chained classes with type parameters (generics).
- Correct completion with EitherType<>. (Issue#512).
- Parse @:const type parameters without error. Also allow constants as type parameters.
- Added navigation to getter/setter methods from property accessors.
- Annotate strings with incorrect quotes and add quick-fix intention to convert them.
- Note optional arguments with a ? when displaying methods.
- Improved method signature check.
- Added searching of implementation declared by superclasses.
- Properly parse and evaluate compiler conditionals (#if…#else…#end)
- Resolve array access with types other than “Array.”
- Better ‘Main class’ chooser for the ‘Project Settings->Haxe Compiler’ dialog.
- Fix property getter/setter quick-fixes.
- Add location data, if known, to compiler completion error messages.
- Display available completions even when the compiler reports an error.
- Fixed incomplete results from a compiler run.
- Better logic for removing duplicate entries from completion lists.
- Better code completion using the compiler — OFF BY DEFAULT! Turn on in File->Project Structure…
- Fix parsing of all compiler conditionals. (#417, #121, partly #115, and others)
- Fix parsing of one-liner conditional compilation style (issue #417, #121, partly #115)
- Support for `@:require` haxe_ver comparing (issue #418)
- Support for `@:require` and `@:jsRequire` with multiple arguments
- Better handling of closing parens, brackets, quotes. (Issues #545, 546)
- Fix parsing when an anonymous function call is defined and immediately executed. (Issue #544)
- Fix library name parsing issues for haxelibs using non-standard paths.
- Resolve URLs properly when adding haxelibs.
- Updated Haxe logo bitmaps.